Killing this monster summons a 速度神殿 in this river for 75 秒. In addition to providing the killer的 team with bonus 跑速， it also grants them sight of the surrounding area.
The 河蟹 is a large monster that， 唯一ly， wanders to and fro along the two sections of the river between the top， middle and bottom lanes. It is also 唯一 amongst all monsters in the game in that it will not retaliate against an attacker， instead attempting to flee directly away from them.
When the 河蟹 is killed， it will head towards the entrance to the pit of 巴龍 or 飛龍 (depending on the part of the map) and will Ｗ［深掘］ into the ground， spawning a 250-radius speed shrine above its location that grants sight to the killer的 team and grants a brief 跑速 boost to 英雄 that cross over it for 75 秒.
According to the release patch notes， movement impairing crowd control would cause the 河蟹 to take increased damage. This is inaccurate however， as slows don’t seem to have the effect. Only hard crowd control， such as stun or knock up， would cause it to take 25% increased damage. This affects even 真實傷害， including 重擊.
- The 河蟹 is the only large monster that does not grant a bonus when you use summoner spell 重擊 on it.
- The animation for harvesting the bonus would still play despite no bonus is granted.
- The 河蟹 does not count as a monster in the enemy jungle for the purposes of Scavenging 重擊 for either team.
- When cornered， the 河蟹 will perform a short dash that looks highly similar to 慎的 Ｅ［影襲］ and will continue to run in the opposite direction.
- Despite the similarities， the 速度神殿 cannot be targeted and/or destroyed like a normal ward， with or without true sight. 傳送 also cannot be used on the shrine.
- Although the 河蟹 will not attack， it does have a small amount of AD and an 攻擊速度. This is likely for the rare case that the Scuttler is taunted into attacking.